Monday 14 May 2007

Leaving on a jet plane.

Well, after a week of stress getting organised, Shayne and I head off in the morning on our trip to Noumea. I'm sure once I get on the plane I'll start getting excited, but making sure that Nan and the boys have everything they need while we're away is hard work. Ryan and Bowen seem fine about us going away, but we'll have to wait to the morning to see how they manage it. The thought of having Nan look after them and the expected presents will help ease any worry about us going.

Anyway, better go and finish packing, will fill you in on all the details when I get back.

Cheers, Deb

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Have a *wonderful* trip Deb!! It's going to be FABULOUS I just know it!!

Stay safe!
Love Chrissy xx

susy said...

It's funny isn't it how sometimes we just want a break from the kids and then we get it and miss them like heck. Have a great trip, I'm sure you'l have a terrific time, and all those photos to scrap when you get home, cool.
Cheers,
Sue.