Monday 28 May 2007




I've been home for a week, but it feels much longer. In fact our trip is a dim, dark memory. We had a lovely time, great to catch up with Dean, Wendy, Rob and Julie and the other Toshiba-ites. Not sure that Noumea is a place I'd go back to though - VERY expensive, not a lot of shopping and there's not much else to do other than sit by the pool or beach (which is not a bad thing)!! However, we did have a nice break. Here are a few photos.


The motel was lovely and we certainly didn't starve - the mai tai's were also a hit - but at $20 each, I certainly made sure I enjoyed every last drop.


It was great to get home and catch up on all the news - not working TV, winning sports teams and an enormous pile of washing.

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Those piccies look gorgeous Deb! I'm sitting here in my winter woolies wishing I was there right now! LOL

Glad you are hoe safe.
Love Chrissy x

Mrs Frizz said...

Sunshine, a little sand and a few cocktails ... sounds like heaven.

Just thought I would pop in and say 'gidday mate' - lol.

Robyn said...

Wow what gorogeus photos and it looks like it was fun too!