Thursday 10 May 2007

A Good Scrapping Week



I've had fun scrapping in the last week or so. Since selling the business I have truly enjoyed just scrapping for myself and taking on challenges from other places. Too much fun. I don't get to scrap at Janet's as often as I'd like but it's good to be scrapping again.


The Biggest User competion at Country Papercraft is underway and I was stoked to have got through the first round given I tend to be a minimalist kind of scrapper. I've added lots of older things to my layout for this week but will have to wait until Saturday to see if I get through. Here are my first 2 layouts of the challenge for you to see.


I also won TD's Design Team challenge - thanks TD for the awesome challenge and everyone that voted for me. It was a real thrill. You must check out Country Papercraft if you get a chance, Marg has lovely things in her shop and the forum rocks - really friendly and fun!

1 comment:

Country Papercraft said...

Love your layouts Deb!!!!! So glad your enjoying scrapping again, and enjoying the forum