Tuesday 6 January 2009

It's another new year!

Can you believe that a whole year has gone by??? I'm not sure if anyone has been patient enough to wait this long for another post, but I'm back and full of good blogging intentions.........again!!!

Christmas has come and gone in a blaze of presents, wrapping paper and food. I was SO lucky to score a Canon 450 digital SLR camera - gotta love Shayne!!! I've been enjoying playing with it and learning more about how it works.

We had a great New Year's Eve at Bobby and Janet's place with Carol and Dennis, Graham and Janine and Janet's mother Rhonda. The boys managed to stay up until 1.30, but I must admit we were all pretty quiet the next day.



All three boys got new bikes for Christmas, so we rode them to the BMX track to try them out and so I could get some photos - LOL!!



That's it for now - we're off to Adelaide tomorrow for Uncle Ron's funeral - he and his wife took me under their wing when I was at Uni, so it's particularly sad that he didn't recover from heart surgery - RIP.
Pinky promise, I'll talk soon!!
Deb
xx

2 comments:

susy said...

Glad to see you back blogging again Deb. Now reapeat after me I AM GOING TO BE A REGULAR BLOGGER THIS YEAR,lol.
sorry to hear about your uncle, it's never easy loosing someone close.
Sue.

susy said...

Hi Deb, again, the album is one from Trev's bargains. I loved that it had horizontal and vertical pockets and is post bound so I can add or take away pages if needed. Kathryn has added extra cardstock pages to hers which is a good idea. If you can't get one in the Mount let me know and I can get one here for you. I'm up there on Sunday and can drop it off to you. they are $18 each,let me know.
cheers
Sue
bsfitz@supernerd.com.au