Wednesday 21 January 2009

A Great Trip and Computer Issues!

After a week of no computer after my hard drive crashed, I'm back. I lost a few photos, documents and all my favourites, but otherwise relatively unscathed. A word of advice - back up, back up, back up!!!!!!!!! You never know when something might go wrong!!!!

Anyways, back to our trip. A week or so ago, we took the boys to Melbourne to see the 20/20 cricket match at the MCG - they LOVED it!!! Shayne got us front row seats, so we got up close to all the action. Unfortunately the players were just a little too far away and the game was just too quick for the boys to get any autographs, but their Mum got some good photos LOL!! Shayne also managed to snap this one of me - gotta love champers at the MCG!!



We stayed in St Kilda for a couple of days - warm weather meant time at the the pool which was lovely.


We then headed down to the Mornington Pensinsula for a few days - golf, swimming, mini golf, relaxing............. We had a lovely time. Unfortunately these were the photos that I lost, but that's ok.
This is our last week of school holidays - Ryan and Bowen have both been busy catching up with friends before it's all over - much too soon we all say!!!
Better go and supervise the boys in the pool, I'll talk soon, I promise.

No comments: