Wednesday 19 December 2007

Scrapping News

The last month or two have been busy on the scrapping front, but I've loved every minute of it. Scrapping keeps me sane when work is totally chaotic!

I was December's guest designer for Scrapbooking4Less and Shelley sent me a lovely Christmas kit using Creative Imagination papers. I created a couple of layouts as well as a few cards.




I've also been working hard for Remember When and have been creating layouts using their wonderful Kaiser/Bazzill packs that they release each month. I've started writing a weekly article on the blog as well. Here are the 2 layouts I shared yesterday.



Lastly, I am completing the challenges for Pieces of Me at Country Papercraft. We are completing an album about ourselves and are challenged each week with a new theme. I'm doing my pages in 8 x 8 format and am just loving this size. Here are a few of the completed pages so far.



Now I'm on holidays, I hope to have more time to scrap and share .


No comments: