Monday 8 October 2007

Inspiration

This month on the Remember When blog fellow Barn Girl Nicole Southworth is sharing her scrapping journey with us. Just reading about her philosophies and smart ideas has got me inspired. So here's a quick layout I did yesterday. Nicole has talked about hand journalling (I know we all hate it) and also scrapping the everyday things. So here's Bowen cooking muffins on the weekend and I wrote the journalling myself - helped make this layout a really quick one. I've got similar photos of Ryan making choc chip biscuits to do next! I've also printed off her questionnaire for the kids to fill in for me. Stay tuned for more layouts.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

WTG Deb. Great Stuff!! Glad to see you are scrapping!

Tammy said...

hi Deb,
I just love verything about this LO! It's wonderful