Friday 24 April 2009

Things are looking up!!

I had some happy email news this week that I can finally share with you.

I have been asked to join the Inspiration Team over at Scrapping Word Pictures blog.

If you haven't checked out their site, do so now - lots of great inspiration and a fun challenge each month. Sami gives us a list of written instructions which we follow to create a layout. Here's my version of April's challenge




Thanks so much for the opportunity Sami, I know I'm going to enjoy myself.

I've also been doing some other scrapping today - the weather is wet and the boys are occupied with friends.

This layout is a sketch challenge over on the Country Papercraft blog - thanks for the inspiration Lone. I flipped the sketch on its side for this one. I've used some Cosmo cricket and Basic Grey papers together with some Collections and Fancy Pants chipboard, the obligatory Bazzill cardstock and Basic Grey letter stickers.
It feels good to be scrapping!
We also met with our architect to make some minor changes to our initial renovation plans this morning - I can't wait to get started now, but on the other hand, I'm scared to bits - we've never tackled anything like this before. I think I've been watching too many renovation shows on the Lifestyle channel!!! hee hee
Take care everyone, cheers, Deb

1 comment:

susy said...

Congrats Deb, well done.
Cheers,
sue.