Thursday 5 March 2009

A Flying Visit

A quick post to let you know that I'm still around. I'm on jury duty for the month of March, so I don't know what I'm doing from one day to the next. It makes managing work and a family, more than a little challenging!! Luckily, I'm not needed for the next few days.
It's a long weekend here this weekend - yay!! We SO need some chill out time. That should mean some scrapping for me!!
Meanwhile, here are a couple of scrapping projects I completed using RW Laser Cuts.

This is a really quick layout, apart from the measuring LOL! I chose a photo of Ryan for each month last year and used my labelling machine to type the months. I really want to do one for Bowen now.
For something completely different, I created this canvas. My manager Dawn gave us all one for Christmas last year with the challenge to be creative. This is what I came up with - it sits in my office at work.
Anyways, better go and get a few jobs done before bed.
Cheers, Deb

No comments: